Translate

Monday, September 15, 2008

After a long break from posting on my own blog I'm back to say hello to everyone.
Hope you all had a great summer, which in my opinion went to fast.

I also maintain the Old Court House Figurative League's blog at
figleague.blogspot.com

Camera issues have prevented me from adding to my blog
The camera that I am currently using is very old by today's standards and has a few issues, that's the excuse I'm using for not taking pictures of my current work.
Which I have started to do now, I will have more soon
So hang in with me until I manage to get a new one. lol might be awhile.

With the economy spiraling and elections around the corner it won't be any time soon.

I have committed myself to painting at a local farmers market, for the month of September just to gain experience painting in the outdoors. It really pushed and pulled at me.
I don't do flowers or architecture. But I needed to.
So come back in a few days and check out my really immature paintings of the market.

Have a great week, be safe and have fun at what ever it is you do.

Peace
mb

No comments: