Translate

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Hi Thanks for visiting my blog and to my friends in Spain.
I took Monday off to celebrate Terry's birthday with him
I will show a painting that I had done a few weeks ago and forgot to post.
On Wednesday nights I'm in charge of opening and getting the drawing group going, also we are in the middle of a big fundraiser for our group. Real People 2008 Celebrating Faces and Figures Thru the Arts is a national juried show, so lots needs to be done. I suspect that the next few weeks will be hectic. I managed to do one painting.
Today I worked on a painting from a photo, I have trouble with this, but I need to learn to do it.
Nothing like painting from life............
I will post them Friday, since all my photos this evening turned out too dark. Not enough light.
I have been working on a personal film for many years and I think I have an idea for the ending.
Yea...but it has to wait until fall, by then I should be moved in to my new studio space.
Peace
mb

No comments: