Translate

Monday, July 7, 2008

The First week in July
A short week for me, but I did get a chance to read.
I have to laugh, I am such a miss fit at times.
I can't seem to find that balance.
I think it is time to stop looking for that balance, not worry about the balance.
It will come in time.
The next few weeks will be lean as far as work to post. We have a deadline for Real People 2008 and I'm co-chair lol, the deadline is this week I'm organizing all the material for the judges. Plus lots of other details.
I have to tape, mud my studio walls put a base coat of paint on....almost finished...I guess we are never really finished I should say this is as far as I go for a while, so I can start to work.
I'm interested in how this will change my work.


Have a good week

Peace
mb

No comments: