Translate

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Its a very HOT afternoon in July....taking time for lunch and a quick update.
The first part of June I took a workshop from David Laffel at the Palette and Chisel in Chicago.
Since then I have Joined the Palette and Chisel in Chicago to practice with what I have learned, (LOL and much more to learn.) So I am going down two days a week for painting. Maybe 3 if I can get my Sundays organized.
Due to a work shop for 6 weeks the workshops are suspended. The plan is to paint at home and outdoors.
Will be a Visiting Artists again next year, very pleased with that. I enjoy working with my second graders and each year I change it up a little.
They are great little teachers. LOL


I broke down and turned on the AC in my Studio with the hope that I will return after lunch and this evening to post my recent work.
I am pleased with the progress that I am making and with the support I receive from my new friends at the Palette and family.

No comments: