Translate

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sunday chatter

Waiting for the bath
11x15 oil on canvas mounted on oak board now.
I wasn't expecting to be juried in to the 4 th Friday at my home Gallery/studio.
Scrambling to frame it.
Just varnished it, letting it dry overnight , framing begins tomorrow after painting at the Palette and Chisel with friends.
How I love the Palette and Chisel ,i am so happy that my friend suggested we go. I use to go for open draw when I was a student when Richard Schmidt was the president . Now I'm buying his DVDs who would of guessed.

I'm excited to be a part of the show this Friday at the Starline Building
I always have my studio open, Waiting for the Bath will be making an appearance in the new gallery downstairs . While I entertain my guest.
I'm a bit nervous , my stock is running a little thin.
That's good.

No comments: