Translate

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Old work, new face

Started to go thru my stash of paintings that are market for scrape off .
Something about this painting, I kept putting it back in the think about it pile.

It was to small of a canvas for 2 models .
And from there everything went down hill from there.
My style has changed, I thought maybe I can do something with it.
Unfortunately I didn't take a before, you can see the big space between the models, just dead muddy space.
I just starting to play around with it and Alice in the Garden idea came into my head.
Pleased with the progress.
Should be interesting since I paint mostly alla prima.
I'm letting it dry a bit before I go back into it.
While that is happening I started a small flower painting.
Am now hitting my head against the wall.

No comments: