Translate

Thursday, April 15, 2010







4/15
Today's work....
On the porch .....I thought I was in a protected enough environment until the wind changed directions, in a blink, laying in my palette box was my painting. Being the same size as the box it fit quite well and did quite a wonderful job of picking up all the colors on my palette. I really should have taken a picture...... but was in panic mode......and once again I had to confront the demons that plague me. Faced again not only the elements but my own fears of inadquency and shame. Why.....don't know.......but I was once again reminded of a comment that I hear over and over again ." I can hardly wait to see what you will do when you finaly break loose." Thinking about this through out the rest of the day, I still don't have an answer, I might be getting closer to the truth.....It's not for lack of talent, it's all a mind game. So I'll continue to paint outdoors.

1 comment:

Mary Beth J Bellon said...

I think I might have ruin this painting...I put it away for awhile.