Translate

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Cederburg Wisconsin , 
before I knew about the power of the head light.
I tried to use the street lamp. haha and this was the second time I did it, Im a slow, more stuborn … looking to see if I can carry less equipment.
that  night I moved to the other side of the street. because the grass is always greener, or in this case the light was brighter…… broke my easel….. everything went flying. tube of paint went down the storm sewer. Yicks………$$$$$ and the enviroment .
went into the quick paint the next day sitting on a beach chair to reach my broken easel. A reminder of my late night painting. Im not going to call it a failure , because I learned from my mistake.
 
Terry did an excellent job fixing it, now stronger than ever.
A metaphore for this picture, rolling , having fun, meeting new people, artists, local people. making connections.
Thats a part of it……..
Having a good sence of humor, in the face of failure.
Picture by John Hauser. Thank you for the conversation, hope your daughter is enjoying SAIC.


No comments: