Translate

Saturday, November 16, 2013

"What doesnt kill you, makes you stronger"

Hello Friends has been a long time, I have been busy.
Healthy and Happy.
The old saying "What doesnt kill you will make you stronger"
Since the last time I wrote.
I have taken several workshops, its the year of putting the pedal to the metal.
Havent had much time in my studio .

I have one 10 year old student that keeps me on my toes every Saturday morning.
Workshops
Sprin Mary Qian
 Kenn Backhaus = September.
October = Steven Assael
End of October to November =Jill Carver.
November =Mary Qian ( only one class) My husbad had quadrouple bypass.
December =Matt Smith

What a line up.   Maybe thats why Im feeling a bit fractured, No what really did it was my husband coming inot my studio at noon on 4th Friday in October and sai" after I move this ladder for you, ( heavy ) Im going to lay down at home and if this pain doesnt go away I think I should go to the ER.
WHAT!!!!!!
It resonaded in my head for about 10 min. after he left, I turned on everything for my guest artist , texed her that the door was unlocked an that I was heading home to take Terry to the ER.
Our whole world was suspended for 3 days , after the surgery , news that he was the poster child for this surgery,  recovering , I can breathe.
Our whole world just went up in the air and froze.
Slowly everything is coming back to the ground. I feel like I have to catch everything to put it back into its space.
I cant imagine how he feels.
 Pictures to follow , working on my iMac, ……have no clue…. I usually post promtly from my phone.

No comments: