Translate

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Wow, #30paintingsin30days

When I started out this morning the wind wasn't an issue, during the brief studio visit to get my box, which wasn't in the car , neither my brushes, well the box made it the brushes stayed all nicely packed on my easel . 
I get to my location, hmmm the wind nearly blew me over. 
No, nope, I'm going to do this.
Pulled everything out , pit stop , say hello to the resorption its, always a good idea to let others see you.
Then off to meet my bird friend.
So so windy, no bird fishing.
Hmmm
Looked around hmmm getting board with the spot.
No, nope, doing this.
Decide a different angel will be the answer.
Wind behind me, my gorilla box can withstand it.
Get everything ready.... NO Brushes.
Lucky I still had my palette knife .
2 to be exact.
At that point I was ready to use paper towels Turp and my fingers.
Very challenging for day 30. 
I proved to my self I can , and do not have to give in to that little voice that says, hey it's warmer in the car, no wind...what ever excuse that it gives me.
As long as it's not harmful to my health, I'm in.
I didn't paint everyday, I had some issues with schedule s. 
Working on using my in between time more effectively , like I said before as long as it doesn't harm my health.
I want to live a long healthy life, I have to. Have to see how my work changes.

No comments: