Translate

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

First day back to painting in my studio.
Only about an hour, at first it felt like I forgot how to paint
the panic set in ....really.....
LOL. I know, but hey it was only 45 min.
I'll see what I can do in the a.m. to fix it.

I have set a couple of new challenges for myself.

One -- Paint before work in the morning. I really like the idea of painting
everyday on a small canvas, one object and with my fall schedule, I have two choices -- early morning or evening after teaching, after which I'm usually spent, I'm open to either.

Two -- Learn more about plein-air painting.
Wish me luck with the early morning rising.......not going to be pretty. I have three more weeks to build up to the early morning call, I think of it as training.
Best to you

No comments: