Translate

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Time for me to go home
Cold.......Cold.......
Warmth......Warmth......
Provided by a stranger
Alone...............................
The lose is almost noticeable-
All the cells morn.........
the loss of a friend, noticeable to them
Reaction-Shock-Pain
Pain that is somewhat familiar
But yet foreign..............
Cold.Cold.Shaky...........
I can't get warm...........
Need warmth......Once again alone
Longing to feel the warmth of the Sun
the cool of the Ocean.

mb bellon

2 comments:

susan hong-sammons said...

Hi Mary Beth, this is my first visit to your blog. Did you write that poem?
Love that you are willing to share your sketchbook and am really drawn to your figure sketches, it's your line quality - so fresh and interesting

Mary Beth J Bellon said...

Welcome Susan, Thank you for your kind comments, I wrote the poem during my first week of recovery. I also did the self self portraits the same week.